Friday, April 26, 2013

Finally, im starting my own BLOG!!

Hey all....
finally.. im starting my own blog.. after so many times I told myself, that im gonna create one.. zzzz
ok... let me introduce myself first, as this is my first post..:p I'm vivi..and I'm Indonesian who loves to eat, fashion, movie, beauty stuff, travelling, puppies, etc..
basically i live at Balikpapan, and I'm sure some of you guys have heard about it. Yes, it's not a big city like Jakarta or Surabaya, but I love to live here..:D
and this blog is all about what i've been experienced it lately.. so basically it's like a review on everything that i've used/enjoyed.
for example: review about movie that I watch, cosmetics that I use, clothes that I wear, Places to eat (mostly at Balikpapan's area), etc... but base on my opinion and my experience..:D

so I hope all of you enjoy my blog...
and pleaseeee pleaseee.. gimme suggestion, opinion, comment on it later..:D
please forgive me, coz im new at this thing, and to be honest im not the high tech kind of person, so pls bare with me.. and pls excusefor my blog's display..

i just need more time to figure everything out,
as im doing this all by my self without any helps (other than from google :P)

or maybe, u guys can be my teacher along the way..^^

cheers,
Vee

note: im so excited to join this community...yiiihhhhhaaaaaa......

No comments:

Post a Comment